Monthly Membership Subscription Option
THIS IS A TWO STEP PROCESS. AFTER COMPLETING STEP 1 AND SELECTING SUBMIT, COMPLETE STEP 2 - PAYMENT DETAILS.
Step 1 - Contact Information
Step 2 - Payment
Student Member Eligibility:
- A student who is at least 21 years of age, is actively enrolled in a paid or unpaid internship, fellowship, or the like with a federal, state, or local government entity within the Nashville Area; OR
- A student who is at least 21 years of age, is not enrolled in an internship with any government entity but is actively enrolled in a university or college within the Nashville Area.
Student members requesting membership into YPG Nashville are subject to student enrollment verification and working status.
Student members can include, but are not limited to, student interns, legislative interns, non-paid fellowships, and other opportunities where a student is working in an academic or learning role with a federal, state or local government institution.
General Member Eligibility:
- An individual must be a current, full-time local, state, or federal government employee that lives or works in the “Nashville-Davidson-Murfreesboro-Franklin, TN Metropolitan Statistical Area” including: Cannon, Cheatham, Davidson, Dickson, Hickman, Macon, Maury, Montgomery, Robertson, Rutherford, Smith, Sumner, Trousdale, Williamson, and Wilson counties.
- An individual must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age but not yet forty (40) years of age.
- Employees at public institutes of higher education are eligible for membership.
Individuals requesting membership into YPG Nashville are subject to employment and age verification.